As a presenter you have the possibility to upload, review and approve your presentation during the upload process.
To do this please follow these instructions:
- Log into the VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PLATFORM (Google Chrome and Firefox recommended) using the same email and password you used for your registration.
- Once you have accessed the virtual conference platform, click on the menu option labelled “My Sessions/Presentations” to get an overview of all your presentations.
- You will have the option to upload and review your presentation(s). This will display as follows:
- Please click on Upload File
- When you click on Upload File you will have the possibility to drag and drop your MP4 file or to click on “browse files” to select your MP4 file manually:
- After selecting the file you will need to click on “Start Upload”.
- As soon as your presentation is uploaded your presentation will have the status “processing”. At this point your presentations has been successfully uploaded and the quality control has started.
- As of Saturday, June 5, 2021 the latest, all presenters with an uploaded presentation will be notified by e-mail to review their uploaded talk. We then kindly ask you to confirm your presentation or upload a new file if required by Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 12:00 CEST the latest. After this deadline, all presentations that are not confirmed will be automatically confirmed by the ESHG 2021 organiser and used for the virtual conference.
The deadline for uploading your presentation is June 4, 2021, 24:00 hrs CEST!